It's completely free to join and participate in the Smartise Affiliate Program.
To become an Smartise affiliate, first submit an application. Once your application is approved, you will have access to text links and banner ads that you can place on your website. When your website visitors click on any of those links, they will be redirected to Smartise. If the traffic that you refer posts a job or signs up as a provider, you will receive money for introducing them to Smartise
If you have any questions, please contact us using the following contact form
Ideally, your website is geared toward an audience that would be interested in what Smartise has to offer (i.e., small to medium sized businesses, entrepreneurs, startups, productivity tips and tools, etc.) However, all websites are welcome to submit an application as long as the website does not promote illegal activities, pornography, or engage in any deceptive practices, spyware/malware or "cookie stuffing." There are no traffic minimums.
All affiliate payments are tracked. You have the option to choose from three payment methods: bank transference, check or PayPal. Payment will occur on the 10th of each month for previous month's referrals. A 50€ threshold is required to start with the payment, in case this minimum is not achived it will be saved for next month
Creating a new employer account is free. Other client services can beoffered -- review the "Terms of Service" for details.
You can submit as many projects as you like with an employer accountand the cost is absolutely free.
There are two different account types:
The employer or customer account is used for posting needs and projects including documents, specifications, expected budget,timetables, and associated plans.
A freelancer or provider account allows the user to apply to projects,provide quality work, and get paid for it.
Employers and providers are able to maintain communication with each other so that they can request information about skills, projects and so on.
You can communicate with the site administrators through the forums,via our blog, or via the contact form.
The forum is primarily for interacting with other users, but site administrators actively participate in the forums.
Read our blog to find out about new site features and relevant news.
Finally, if you need to communicate directly with site managers, please use our contact form. New feature requests, feedback, and questions are welcome.
Once an employer has received and approved the deliverables, and paid for work done, they may proceed to close the project. After closing a project, employers are expected to give a fair and honest evaluation of the provider in a timely manner.
It is not possible to re-open a closed project. Changes in project scope that occur after a project has been closed should be addressed by creating a new project. If a provider has given a guarantee for the project, then the project should not be closed until after the guarantee terms have been met.
Providers have to create estimates based on the information you provide about the scope and requirements of your project. Therefore,it is critical you provide full and complete information. To create aproject select the "Hire" option from the menu. Here you should enter information such as:
- The project title for example: 'Design of a virtual store'
- A online summary. For example: 'Website for selling flowers online'
- A detailed description of the project. Provide all relevant data necessary to estimate the project like needs, timetables,restrictions, etc.
- The language applicable to your project.
- Any necessary attachments -- such as prototypes, analysis, drawings,and supplementary documents.
- The skills the provider/freelancer needs to have to complete the project.
- Industry-specific knowledge may also be included.
- The estimated budget (in Euros) that you have in mind for the project.
- Specific provider locations, if needed.
- Who can bid on your project: e.g., can any registered user bid, orif bidding is only open to invited providers.
- Last, indicate if your project should be displayed insite-wide Project Searches.
Please try to resolve the conflict by first communicating with the other party. If this is not effective please contact us using the contact form. We will then act as mediator with the other party to resolve the conflict. We are not liable for failures to perform by either employers or providers, however we will always try our best to resolve any disputes as fairly as possible.
Remember that we are not liable for the agreements and / or contracts agreed by the customer and supplier.
You should register on this site as a provider. Then submit aproposal to the project.
- Include a detailed description of your proposal. This will be visible both to the employer and other registered providers/freelancers. Be explicit, be detailed, and sell yourself. Detail why you should get the job, include references, provide examples of projects you have already completed, propose phases or milestones, list your skills and other relevant information.
- Enter your required compensation (in Euros) and the number of days you need to do it. Once you have submitted a proposal, the client may contact you to interview you. If you are awarded the project, we will notify you promptly.
When a customer submits a project, interested providers may post questions and comments concerning the project on the same project page. Similarly, employers can send messages to providers that are viewable by all registered participants.
Both customers and providers may also contact each other using the private message option.
When the project is assigned to a provider or freelance the possibility to post comments in the 'workroom' space exist with the aim to discuss issues related to the project is concerned.
Both prospective employers and providers should provide estimated budgets and timetables.
It is up to both to negotiate a final price and timetable. Once agreed upon, the employer should submit the finalized timetable and payment method to the project page.
Once an employer awards a project to a specific provider, the work can start. A work room is automatically created in which the employer will specify the milestones. The work room is also used to:
- Establish a communication channel for the entire project implementation.
- Close the phases or activities of the project and make appropriate payments if necessary.
- Provide status reports to meet and agree on the project status atany given time.
- for providers to submit deliverables.
Project status reports are used mainly to report the status of the project at different points in time. They are usually submitted by the provider and validated by the employer. Both parties agree on the frequency for submitting status reports at the beginning of the project.
The content of status reports should be negotiated by both parties prior to awarding the project, and might include:
- The progress of the project since the last report.
- Planning updates.
- Plan project risks and critical points (state, actions taken, ...).
- Budget status.
- Estimates to complete (ETC) the project in budget and time.
Milestones are a way to monitor the project's progress. They usually coincide with completion of specific aspects of a project that might be logical sub-steps in completing the project as a whole.
You can set milestones and project checkpoints to coincide with the sequence of the deliverables or points of payment within a project. The employer is responsible for creating the milestones previously agreed by both parties.
As the project progresses the employer is also responsible for closing milestones until the final closure of the project. Including some appropriate milestones is recommended for most projects.
The employer submits their evaluation of the provider at the time a project is closed. The result of such evaluations is publicly available to all users.
This provides greater security to employers at the time of hire and rewards providers for a job well done.
For this reason we recommend the client be as honest and objective than in the evaluation.
In the 'terms of service" section, describes the current rates for all services. In the case of changes, at the time of sign up will be informed of the current rate.
Similarly, other services may be offered and the price will be communicated at the time of purchase allowing the user to cancel if appropriate.
You can join as many projects as desired as long as your subscription is current.